Thursday, February 3, 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday, February 4, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
EXPO 2011 EXHIBITORS:
Go to the 2011 Exhibitor
page for a listing of exhibitors and sponsors.
EXPO is an integral part of the educational and networking experience that is Super Conference:
- See the latest technologies, trends, services, and programs.
- over 200 firms and 700 personnel ready to answer your questions.
- Compare products and prices in a time-efficient way.
- Do your product analysis with colleagues without scheduling a meeting.
- Bring your problems and let the experts solve them.
- Tips for improving programs, products, and services.
- The Passport to Prizes is still fun to win.
- Great Thursday afternoon reception sponsored by EDU Reference Publisher's Direct.
- Public access email stations.
- New programming in the EXPO Theatre.
PASSPORT TO PRIZES
You have until 1:00 PM on Friday to win!! Make sure you drop off your completed Passport in the drum outside the entrance to EXPO 2011!
• Over 30 authors are expected to be signing in booths throughout the day.
Check your Conference program and listen for the announcements over the PA system for special guests.
YOU CAN ALSO...
• Check your email.
• Meet at the café with its expanded menu and seating.
Thursday afternoon @ 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
EXPO WINE AND CHEESE
Enjoy music and the relaxing feel that comes at the end of a long day as the good folks from EDU Reference Publishers Direct host their annual highlight on Thursday afternoon in the EXPO Hall. Visit with EDU and mingle with a glass of wine in your hand.
Sponsored by EDU Reference Publishers Direct Inc
SPEED DATING WITH THE CRIME WRITERS OF CANADA
Yup, you read that write. On Thursday, February 3, 2011 come and participate in the first OLA Speed Dating Event with members of the Crime Writers of Canada. Never speed dated – no worries.
CANSCAIP MASS BOOK LAUNCH
CANSCAIP and OLA are proud to present the seventh annual mass book launch Friday February 4, 2011 at the EXPO Stage in Hall C, from 12:00 Noon – 2:00 PM. 20 authors and illustrators will introduce to you their new 2010 titles in entertaining five-minute infomercials. Sylvia McNicoll, Book Launch Co-ordinator of CANSCAIP, will act as emcee and official timer. Enjoy the personalities behind the books as well as their behind-the-creation stories. Buy a raffle ticket to win some of these stories. Picture books, middle-reader age as well as young adult novels will all be available on site for purchase and the authors and artists will happy to autograph them for your collection.